clock   England:   |   Türkiye: Languages:   Arabic  English  Español  Français  German  Russian  Türkçe

PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY

Advert No: 1402
Registration Date: 04-11-2010      ( Date Updated: 04-07-2012 ) No Of Times Visited: 11699
PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY

PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 2PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 3PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 4PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 5PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 6PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 7PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 8
City : Muğla
Town : Ortaca
Area : Dalyan
Categories : Land
Categories : Sale
Categories : Land
Advert Type : Showcase - Urgent Sale - Cheap Sale
Total Area : 2.081 m2
Usage Area : 0 m2
Price : 175.000 TL
Deposit : 0 ?
Fees : 0 ?
1402
Facebook    Twitter
Description Print Advert

PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY
BUILDING LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY. LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN MUGLA TURKEY. 2081 m² BUILDING LAND, RESIDENTIAL PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN MUGLA TURKEY, MAGNIFICENT MOUNTAIN AND VALLEY VIEWS. 10% building permission on ground floor and 10% building permission on first floor total 20% building permission . The plot has road access, electric and close to all amenities. If prefered next plot of land cen be purchesed at same price and same size.

Features Print Advert
Reconstruction % : 10% Development Status :
Land Registry Status :


Legal Status :
ok Reconstruction ok Reconstruction without ok In Lots
ok Plot ok Jointly Owned ok Land Registry
ok Construction License Received ok Development of Tourism ok Incentives for Investment


Environmental Features :
ok Strait Landscape ok Sea Scape ok Nature Inside
ok Lake Landscape ok Close to Sea ok Zero to Sea
ok Close to Street ok Airport nearby ok Near Public Transit
ok Near Highway ok Close to Metro
Contact Form
Name Surname :  ok
Tel :
Fax :
Mob :
E-Mail :  ok
Title : PROPERTY FOR SALE, LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY Muğla Ortaca Dalyan Land Sale Land 175.000 TL
Message :
Security Code :  ok yemx
Authorized
photo
Tlos Emlak
Estate Agent Management
Çarşı Caddesi No:20 Fethiye / TURKEY
Tel : +90 252 6122132
Mob : +90 533 7624645
tlosproperty@gmail.com
Showcase
 
Currency Rates
ok USD Buy : 3.64 TL
ok USD Sell : 3.65 TL
ok EURO Buy : 4.29 TL
ok EURO Sell : 4.31 TL
ok GBP Buy : 4.83 TL
ok GBP Sell : 4.86 TL
Total Properties: 617 Visitors Online: 21    |    Total Visited: 10763155    |    Total Pages Viewed: 11438454