clock   England:   |   Türkiye: Languages:   Arabic  English  Español  Français  German  Russian  Türkçe

TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY

Advert No: 1405
Registration Date: 04-11-2010      ( Date Updated: 04-07-2012 ) No Of Times Visited: 12166
TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY

TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 2TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 3TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 4TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY 5
City : Muğla
Town : Ortaca
Area : Dalyan
Categories : Land
Categories : Sale
Categories : Land
Advert Type : Showcase - Urgent Sale - Cheap Sale
Total Area : 500 m2
Usage Area : 0 m2
Price : 50.000 TL
Deposit : 0 ?
Fees : 0 ?
1405
Facebook    Twitter
Description Print Advert

TURKEY PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN OKCULAR DALYAN TURKEY
CHEAP PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY. LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN MUGLA TURKEY. 500 m² BUILDING LAND, RESIDENTIAL PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN MUGLA TURKEY, MAGNIFICENT MOUNTAIN AND VALLEY VIEWS. 25% building permission on ground floor and 25% building permission on first floor total 50% building permission . The plot has road access, electric and close to all amenities.

Features Print Advert
Reconstruction % : 25% Development Status :
Land Registry Status :


Legal Status :
ok Reconstruction ok Reconstruction without ok In Lots
ok Plot ok Jointly Owned ok Land Registry
ok Construction License Received ok Development of Tourism ok Incentives for Investment


Environmental Features :
ok Strait Landscape ok Sea Scape ok Nature Inside
ok Lake Landscape ok Close to Sea ok Zero to Sea
ok Close to Street ok Airport nearby ok Near Public Transit
ok Near Highway ok Close to Metro
Contact Form
Name Surname :  ok
Tel :
Fax :
Mob :
E-Mail :  ok
Title : TURKISH PROPERTY LAND FOR SALE IN DALYAN TURKEY Muğla Ortaca Dalyan Land Sale Land 50.000 TL
Message :
Security Code :  ok vbv6
Authorized
photo
Tlos Emlak
Estate Agent Management
Çarşı Caddesi No:20 Fethiye / TURKEY
Tel : +90 252 6122132
Mob : +90 533 7624645
tlosproperty@gmail.com
Showcase
 
Currency Rates
ok USD Buy : 3.82 TL
ok USD Sell : 3.84 TL
ok EURO Buy : 4.51 TL
ok EURO Sell : 4.53 TL
ok GBP Buy : 5.11 TL
ok GBP Sell : 5.14 TL
Total Properties: 623 Visitors Online: 51    |    Total Visited: 10935205    |    Total Pages Viewed: 11632901