clock   England:   |   Türkiye: Languages:   Arabic  English  Español  Français  German  Russian  Türkçe

Building land residential land for sale in Ciftlik Fethiye Turkey

Advert No: 1447
Registration Date: 29-11-2010      ( Date Updated: 17-09-2016 ) No Of Times Visited: 11872
Building land residential land for sale in Ciftlik Fethiye Turkey

City : Muğla
Town : Fethiye
Area : Çiftlik
Categories : Land
Categories : Sale
Categories : Land
Advert Type : Showcase - Opportunity
Total Area : 700 m2
Usage Area : 0 m2
Price : 320.000 TL
Deposit : 0 ?
Fees : 0 ?
1447
Facebook    Twitter
Description Print Advert

Residential building land for sale in Ciftlik Fethiye Turkey. 
Land is located in Ciftlik City Councel, road ,electric and water, 10% building permission on ground floor. And plus first floor 10% building permission total 20% building permission.
Total 700m².
Fethiye 15km,  
Foreign citizens can buy and own the land.

Features Print Advert
Reconstruction % : 20% Development Status : Housing Reconstruction
Land Registry Status :


Legal Status :
ok Reconstruction ok Reconstruction without ok In Lots
ok Plot ok Jointly Owned ok Land Registry
ok Construction License Received ok Development of Tourism ok Incentives for Investment


Environmental Features :
ok Strait Landscape ok Sea Scape ok Nature Inside
ok Lake Landscape ok Close to Sea ok Zero to Sea
ok Close to Street ok Airport nearby ok Near Public Transit
ok Near Highway ok Close to Metro
Contact Form
Name Surname :  ok
Tel :
Fax :
Mob :
E-Mail :  ok
Title : Building land residential land for sale in Ciftlik Fethiye Turkey Muğla Fethiye Çiftlik Land Sale Land 320.000 TL
Message :
Security Code :  ok hdt2
Authorized
photo
Tlos Emlak
Estate Agent Management
Çarşı Caddesi No:20 Fethiye / TURKEY
Tel : +90 252 6122132
Mob : +90 533 7624645
tlosproperty@gmail.com
Showcase
 
Currency Rates
ok USD Buy : 3.66 TL
ok USD Sell : 3.67 TL
ok EURO Buy : 4.32 TL
ok EURO Sell : 4.34 TL
ok GBP Buy : 4.81 TL
ok GBP Sell : 4.84 TL
Total Properties: 617 Visitors Online: 86    |    Total Visited: 10784484    |    Total Pages Viewed: 11460041